Detailed Facility Update
ATETC is being developed in a view to perform test on FWD and RWD Power Train Systems for NVH R&D purposes. Facility shall be able to test complete Power Train (with Thermal Engine, Electrical Motor & Hybrid Versions) or engine from 10 kW to 330 kW, in a virtual vehicle environmentATETC is being developed in a view to perform test on FWD and RWD Power Train Systems for NVH R&D purposes. Facility shall be able to test complete Power Train (with Thermal Engine, Electrical Motor & Hybrid Versions) or engine from 10 kW to 330 kW, in a virtual vehicle environment.
Salient features of system are as follows:
Acoustic and vibration performance (acceleration, deceleration) with LMS Scadas Mobile SCM 09, 204.8 kHz sampling rate per channel, 24 bit resolution and with overall gained dynamic range of 178 dB.
- Source localization with holography technique with moveable array module (with maximum focalization frequency from 200 Hz to 13.6 kHz) & Focalization resolution up to λ/2 with set of spacing.
- Capability of source localization on skewed plan with robotic configuration (1D).
- Torsion Vibration measurement with the help of Laser sensor up to 100 kHz.
- Active Suspension Isolation System
- Integration of the whole utilities with a drive NVH test set up with the help of one of the elite class user friendly software SPARC & STARS.
- Real time environment actuation devices to foster exceptional performances for both NVH & durability testing such as:
- Clutch Actuator (Core competence to understand the clutch behavior)
- Gear Shift Actuator ( with 11 position set points makes it capable to track shift behavior of wide range of transmission)
- Throttle command by wire Actuator
Key benefits of the Transmission NVH testing facility with ICAT:
- Smarter Sensor Support
- Real time 1/1 and 1/3rd octave analysis with time domain A-weighing filter
- Optimization of the power train driveline components (engine accessories, shafts, intake system to improve NVH performance) with
Base calibration of control units (ECU & TCU) to improve NVH performance.
- Driving performance such as:
- Shift quality evaluation
- Optimization of shift comfort
- Gear Shifting in various conditions
- Starting from rest
- Durability Testing:
- Stationary Fatigue Test
- Transient Fatigue Test
- Full Load or high speed Test
- Evaluation of specified lifetime of toothed wheels and bearings
- Determination of lifetime of clutches and brakes in the transmission
- Evaluation and optimization of the component dimensioning
- Test can be conducted with various range of transmission along with ease installation:
- Manual Transmission (MT)
- Automatic Transmission (AT)
- Automated Transmission (AMT)
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Hybrid Transmission